1 NCSU Information
“It’s easier to enter as a transfer student than as a freshman.”
Contact the expert: Roger Sims, Transfer Advisor – email@example.com - 919-515-3202
- Check the Advising Center for dates that Roger will be meeting with students on our campus.
Getting info from NCSU:
- Browse the website: admissions.ncsu.edu
- Visit the Transfer Info Center
- Inside Joyner Visitor Center
- M-F: 1-4:30 pm walk-in only
- Attend a Transfer Info Session
- Each Friday at 2 pm with campus tour at 3:15 pm
- Must register for info session via Wolfpaw account
Summer and Fall entrance - 2/1: priority
4/1: final deadline
Spring entrance - 11/1: final deadline (no priority date for spring)
Late applications are considered on a space-available basis.
The School of Engineering and the College of Design only accept transfer applications in the fall.
If applying for spring, all entry requirements must be completed by the previous summer. e.g. To enter in spring 2014, all requirements need be completed by summer 2013.
- Admissions is term specific – no deferred applications